Thursday, September 3, 2009

American Craft & Me....

I know I know... but I just can't resist. Still so excited about being on their Design Team - yes yes yes and hoping to share more and more inspirations...

Here's a little something I created for myself to capture this unbelievable opportunity!


Photobucket
Photobucket

And a very very big thanks to everyone out there for all your wonderful comments! feeling a little better now - guess it's all part of life. thanks again for your words of encouragment.

3 comments:

  1. love the layout! i stopped everybody at work to come over and look at it... you have many admirers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple layout! Glad you're feeling better. Guess there'll always be days where things seem to be going nowhere but south. But the good news is, the sun will always shine again!

    ReplyDelete