Thursday, April 22, 2010

giving teaching a try...

well just had my last class for the mini album at MWL today and wanted to thank everyone for coming and hoped you guys enjoyed the class and had fun working with all the yummy vintage goodies (iIknow I did). and as for me... well, 3 more classes to go... one at MWL for the american crafts layouts and two more over the weekend at Scrappingville in KL.

Days of Our Lives @MWL on Sunday 25th (here's a peak at one of four layouts/2 calendars)
Photobucket

My Gypsy Journey @ Scrappingville
Photobucket

The Vintage Mailbox @ Scrappingville
Photobucket

i really wanted to give this a try and am so thankful that I had the chance... it has definitely been an experience, a super fun one and also a wonderful opportunity to finally get a chance to meet everyone. I was really lucky that for the past 2.5 months... I had the time to do all these, but going forward, I'm not really sure as working is starting up again and looks as thou there might be few late nights here and there and also a few trip to europe again. I guess we can only see... but thanks everyone for your support!

10 comments:

  1. it's such a shame i never got to go for any for any of your classes... but nevertheless, keep on creating!! *huggies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid job, Piradee! On the classes, creativity...
    Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the letterbox! Will you be having classes on this @ MWL too? Looking forward to join your class again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Piradee - amazing work as always! I can't believe you are going to be teaching at Scrappingville. I know Sharon the owner. She is an old friend of my husband and his sister! WOW, small world hey! Say hi to Sharon for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors, old or vintage colors... and what a beautiful things.... Keep up your nice creations!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah ! Your KL Class projects should be more than well received I'd imagine !

    Have fun in KL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous stuff, girlie! I really adore you work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! it was nice meeting you today... I really had fun at the journal album class... Looking forward to tomorrow's class :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, especially love your projects for the scrappingville, loving the vintage/distress look...

    ReplyDelete