Saturday, October 30, 2010

making the most of it...

thought I would share this layout that I recently did for A Million Memories, as their guest designer for this month (I know I'm abit late in posting this, given the month is almost over, but better late than never right?).

their kit this month focused on none other than the hotest collection around... Lily Bee Catching Fall (how could you ever get enough of this collection right?); and here's one of the layout that I created with their kit. this one focuses more on re-using/recycle the materials - especially those negative chipboard pieces.

Photobucket

using the leftover from the sassafras flower chipboard - I first painted it white, to cover up the strong, and then randomly added the blue and clear crackle paint to certain parts - to give a more shabby chic feel to the piece.

Photobucket

and some of my favorite bits of the kits are those flower chipboards from sassfras and the matching stickers from the lily bee catching fall collection; and don't you just love that bright orange trim that's included!

Photobucket

and do check out their gallery, for more inspirations with the goodies from this month kit and of course, all the other amazing work by their DT. and a very big thank you for having me as the GDT for this month guys!!!

6 comments:

  1. just love this. wish my crackle paint came out as perfect as yours, lol. really great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page and what a great idea !!
    Thanks for the idea..it was really cool !

    Wish you a great weekend ! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love how you've used the negative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea, love the crackle paint :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a GIFT! :) Way to work that product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever! Love the crackling! I agree with Jill--you are so gifted!

    ReplyDelete