Saturday, November 13, 2010

a few things to do...

there's quite a bit to do this weekend... starting with joining Made With Love birthday celebration this morning!!! wow, it was definitely great to see everyone - especially the other gals from the design team. it's been a while since we last meet and just chatted away!!! ohhh, the cupcakes at the party was too too cute to even eat. lol

Photobucket

and then, there's the thing that I have been putting off for a while now.... cleaning up my scrapping area!!! I really need to do that badly... and also figure out where I'm going to put everything... lol ... and here are some sneaks at what all the amazing manufactures have provided for the Creating Keepsake Dream Team.. I'm beyond speechless with their generosity and was told that this isn't everything just yet, there's a few more goodies on their way here....

Photobucket

and imagine, I've already got rid of a few boxes; these are packed with amazing goodies... and a top view...

Photobucket
thank you thank you thank you!!!

and now off to grab a bite, I've a lot in store for me tomorrow.... and do check back as I might have a giveaway or two coming soon **wink**

14 comments:

  1. hi piradee!..
    it was nice to see you at the make 'n take / demo bar @MWL..
    btw, CONGRATS for making it as one of the new member of CK's Dream Team..
    well-deserved! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowser, awesome swag, congrats :D

    love that owl too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! How awesome! Congratulations again, Piradee! They are so lucky to have you design for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were so many!!!!! Lucky gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes do look yummy! Have fun putting away all that swag! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello there!!! a lot of time i wwas here, and i come today and what a nice surprise!!!!! :)
    Yummi cupcake, and pretty blue owl, and amazing goodies for you!
    Good luck and have a nice week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow weeeee...you deserve it... so happy for you...
    ENJOY....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate aka stinkydudetteNovember 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM

    Congratulations on making the team. I've always been a fan. *hugs* I may not always leave a comment, but know that I've always been around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your goodies all piled up! i need to know when you open your silhouette ... maybe we can learn it together. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cupcake is fantastic! Silhouette=Me, jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, look at all those goodies. Congrats! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow look at all those goodies....lucky girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog and I am blown away!! I love your work!! Exactly what CK needs.

    And wow, that stack of boxes and goodies is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Piradee, I just found out your blog...actually I have spoken to you over the store on the 40% discount..I have never thought that you have wonderful blog andwith so many giveaways too...hhaha..congrats as you deserve to have wht u want for..!!!

    ReplyDelete