Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winner details

hello? hello? is anyone there?
I know I've been really bad lately in keeping up with my blog posts here, although I do have tons of things to share... but before else, here is the winner details for the Creating Keepsake - Best of Digital Scrapbooking Magazine....

Congrats Jacquie!!!!
Photobucket
(thanks to random number generator)

And unfortunatley one of the ladies hasn't gotten back to me for my new year giveaway, so plugged the numbers into the random generator again and a big congrats to SOPHIE!!!

Photobucket

Please email me your address details ladies and will get the goodies out to you (FYI - the magazine will be mailed from CK office). Thanks again everyone for stopping by and promise to have some layouts to share later this evening and also what's already on my CHA 2011 Wish List (have you seen all the new collections...oh my oh my!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment