Monday, October 10, 2011

Lily Bee Memorandum

hi everyone - hope you guys had a great weekend! I know I did - coz I did absolutely NOTHING (well maybe squeezed in a layout or two, but otherwise - nothing other than being a couch potato all weekend long - oops). its funny how you can start out planning the day and wondering why there aren't 48 hours in a day - to finally doing nothing (not even checking my work emails and we had a workshop kick-off this past Sunday in Arabia - I figured if the guys had a problem, they would mostly likely call... right?). LOL

and you know when the weekend is over when that alarm bell rings and you're dragging yourself outta bed towards that trusted coffee machine... yeap, welcome Monday!

but on a fun note - it also means that my latest lily bee assignment is up on the Lily Bee Blog today - and the focus for today is the gorgeous (and my favorite) Memorandum Collection. I honestly can't get enough of the colors and designs in this collection and this time around, I opted to create a mini album to capture my everyday (with the things that I look forward to in the day).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

having lots of fun with the studio calico - calico white mist and also the latest twine color - buttermilk from the twinery. and a big thanks to everyone for all the sweet comment about my previous AC layout - thank you!!!

and Sierra: about your question on what I use to glue down the twine - it's this new quickie glue pen that I've recently discovered from Sakura. it works like a charm. if this doesn't hold for you then its the beacon 3in1 advance glue (I pretty much use this for everything else).

thanks again everyone for stopping by.

***updated***

and thank you to everyone at 2peas - you guys are the best and especially for making this little girl's day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I will need to remember to buy The white mist sprat with the nest SC kit.. looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I wanted! A close peek of every page. :) Love it even more. Thanks! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Piradee! And I love the mini...cute colors, love the idea, everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouw... I really love your work!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. (: The instax (correct?) lends it a casual but familiar feel. Thanks for your adhesive tips too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your work is so awesone! I am so glad that I found you on the AC blog hop!

    Jeannine H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! I have one question, how do you glue down your twine? I have always wondered that.

    ReplyDelete