Friday, January 27, 2012

Hosting a New Scrap This & That Challenge!!

Hi Everyone, just wanted to share that I'm hosting this week's Scrap This & That Challenge over at Made With Love and hope you guys will be joining in on the fun!

This time around its a color challenge and would love to see what you guys will create with these fun spring colors - yellow, green, kraft and brown.  And here's my take to get your creativity started...

Photobucket

And also here's my source of inspiration for this color challenge... when I first saw this picture on pintrest, I knew this would be perfect.  some fun to celebrate the beginning of the new year... SPRING!  Bring on the sunshine and flowers!

Photobucket

And sharing some details from the layout.  I went with a simple grid design and varied the details a bit from square to square.... putting my beloved studio calico wooden butterflies and some yummy amy tangerine washi tape to good use...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again for stopping by and check out the full details of the challenge HERE.  You guys have until Feb 6th to upload your layout to the challenge gallery and the lucky random winner will win a $20 voucher from Made With Love.  (ps. and just in time for all those new CHA goodies that are on their way here).

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Totally amazing! Love the design and the colors are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have completed the challenge & gonna upload that to the gallery ;)
    <3 your layout! so effortlessly chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I really like your layout design and colors.

    ReplyDelete