Friday, February 10, 2012

Guesting for Scrappin Studio

Sharing some layouts that I created for Scrappin Studio this month, as their guest designer.  I had the chance to work with the Daydream Believer, Clarksville and Stepping Stone kits and honestly can't get enough of the yummy goodies!  Just love love the bits and pieces of the new Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection, that's included in all the kits.

For this layout, I mainly used the Clarksville kit with bits of goodies from the main Daydream Believer...

Photobucket

Loving the SC background stamp and those cute sequins from pebbles...

Photobucket

And I definitely need more of the crepe paper from the Dear Lizzy collection!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And sharing another layout, using all 3 kits (especially the stamp set from the Stepping Stone collection)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone and do stop by Scrappin Studio for the full details on these layouts.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. just stopping by... I love your work, and love your style, so fresh!!! :) Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Simple but full of detail - absolutley amazing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very beautiful!! love the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful!!! LOve the first grey page- the yellow embellishments positively pop right off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style, amazing and inspiring. The more I see of the wonderful Layouts you do the more excited I am to be included in one of your classes at Autumn Escape. The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style, amazing and inspiring. The more I see of the wonderful Layouts you do the more excited I am to be included in one of your classes at Autumn Escape. The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penang is so wonderful and so are your beautiful layouts. I have been merrily pinning away!

    ReplyDelete